Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Chicago Parish Histories at NotreDame Archives
Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 21:26:46 -0500

Thanks to everyone for their suggestions. I truly appreciate them. My parents were from St. Sabina's and I grew up in Tommy More (as we called it). I was just curious to see if they were online. I know that there was an anniversary not too long ago at Tommy More (50th?, 75th?). Mom had a hardcover (coffee table type) book St. Thomas More made a few years back. Not sure what happend to it after mom died. One of my sisters probably have the book.

Bill