Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] 1905 Directory of Asylums and Institutions
Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 08:04:05 EDT

Hi Nan,
Thank you so much for letting me know the details about Dunning/Chicago
State Hospital & the Dunning family. It's nice to know the beginning & the end
of the story to date. All I knew was the middle. While your husband was on
staff there, did you live on the West side - anywhere around the vicinity of
North Ave between Central & Harlem or Oak Park, Elmwood Park or River Forest?
I grew up in that area until I moved to the suburbs in the late 60's. It's a
real treasure to read & learn so much about the Irish & Chicago in the
earlier years. Thank you for all the advice, help, & additional knowledge that
you give to all of us.

Karen
(mailto:)