Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Old St Mary's and other Chicago parishes
Date: Mon, 7 May 2007 23:02:08 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Maureen,

I would appreciate a copy of that list.

Rgds,

Anthony

----- Original Message ----
From: "" <>
Sent: Monday, May 7, 2007 8:01:15 PM

Patti,

Thanks for the Newberry Library link; it will be very helpful.

By the way, if anyone wants it, I have a list of closed parishes compiled by
the Archdiocese of Chicago a year or more ago. It gives the dates of the
parish, the ethnicity of each parish, and where to find the church records
(i.e. which parish or Arch archives). I will be happy to send it to anyone who
wants it. It will need to come as an attachment in the form of a Word
document.

Maureen N