Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Old St Mary's and other Chicago parishes
Date: Mon, 07 May 2007 20:54:06 -0400

If you would be so kind - I would also like a copy since my grandparent's parish, St. Veronica's has been closed.

Thank you in advance.

Nancy

Sent: Mon, 7 May 2007 7:01 PM

Patti,

Thanks for the Newberry Library link; it will be very helpful.

By the way, if anyone wants it, I have a list of closed parishes compiled by
the Archdiocese of Chicago a year or more ago. It gives the dates of the
parish, the ethnicity of each parish, and where to find the church records
(i.e. which parish or Arch archives). I will be happy to send it to anyone who

wants it. It will need to come as an attachment in the form of a Word
document.

Maureen N