From: Nan Brennan <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Kenny and Sheehy and McGann funeral parlors
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2007 21:42:04 -0500

Hi Bill,

Thanks for the information on the Sheehy McGann Bowler connections.

The south side Donnellan Funeral home at 105th and Western still
keeps a connection to the Donnellan name (and website) along with
O'Donnell Bartz Schultz.
The current owner, retired CPD John Schultz Sr and his son John
Schultz Jr, have run it for many years.

I've forgotten the history although John Jr explained it to me once.
I can't remember if they bought O'Donnell Bartz first
and then the Donnellan on 105th & Western. They sold the W 103rd st
location quite a while ago.
It seems to me there was a family connection.....that one of the
O'Donnell's may have been married to one of the Schultzs at some point.

Nan

P.S Do you remember Duffy Florals?