From: Nan Brennan <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Ancestry look up
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2007 18:11:24 -0500

Hi Patti,

White pages had Frances and Lawrence, one in EP the other in OL.
but it didn't have any further info except Pay to View on USSearch.
http://www.whitepages.com will take you there.

But if you are doing this for your Reunion Committee, maybe they
would pay.
24 hr pass is $19.95 and a three day pass is $39.95. (on USSearch).
I've never used them so I don't know how good the info is.

Nan