Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Kenny and Sheehy and McGann funeral parlors
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 21:43:45 -0500

Nan,

I never had the pleasure(?) of attending a home wake. I know that some of the McGann's owned some restaurants, but never knew the family personally. I heard that they have a restaurant on Roberts Road somewhere. I believe I was there once. The rolls were to die for at the Beverly Woods. We had a few repasts (celebrations after a funeral) at the Woods.

Bill