From: "KayB" <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] From Visitation
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 14:38:06 -0500

Dear Kathleen,
I didn't know you lived in Vis. I went K-12 there going from one
corner to the next, kindergarten, grade school and high school. Wasn't the
kindergarten building wonderful? I just had a high school reunion and I had
my kindergarten picture made into a poster. There were 72 children in the
morning class alone. We had one lay teacher and one nun for 72 children,
and somehow they were able to maintain control. I loved sitting in front of
the fireplace and putting together puzzles. Do you remember the pond? I
always wanted to go to the painting area. There was one girl in our class
that was really fast at making paper chains and I envied her skill. It's
funny what you remember after this many years.

Kay
Kathleen Brennan Mammoser
Researching BRENNAN, BRETT,GALLAGHER & KENNEDY in CO MAYO>CHICAGO and
BRENNAN in CO SLIGO>CHICAGO also MAMMOSER in Schoenenbourg, FRANCE>CHICAGO
http://www.mammoser.com

This thread: