From: Mike Obrien <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] IRISH-IN-CHICAGO Digest, Vol 2, Issue 108
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 09:20:55 -0700 (PDT)

Nan, the info you got on James and Deborah O'Brien on Carpenter street is definitely my family. Some really good info I didn't know. Only strange thing is Mayme Byrd. I am sure there was a daughter Mary in the family, I even have her obit from the Tribune. But she doesn't show in the census. I'm wondering if Mayme was just a nickname or something the family called Mary. Everything else fits and makes sense. Thanks.

My Andrew O'Brien is buried at Holy Sepluchre so this one wouldn't be mine. The James and Anna Moore I don't recognize any of it so probably not related.

I'm wondering if we are looking at the same documents. I found on page 28 of 44 in Chicago Ward 29 of the 1910 census using Ancestry.com, that my O'Brien family and John and Annie Moore were listed on the same page. But I couldn't make out the addresses. Must have been neighbors at the time. Thanks again, Mike.

wrote:

Today's Topics:

1. Re: Canal Police (Nan Brennan)
2. Domain Name Change (Anthony OBrien)
3. James O'Brien native Tipperary obit Visitation Parish
(Nan Brennan)
4. Re: Visitation (Nan Brennan)
5. Re: Visitation (Nan Brennan)
6. Re: Esther Moore 1920 (Nan Brennan)