From: Nan Brennan <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Visitation
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 03:45:01 -0500

Mike, does the name John Hunt mean anything to you?

I saw this obit in Chicago Irish Families of an Anna MOORE married to
a James Hunt.
They were living a few doors down and across the street from where
James and Deborah Obrien were living in 1910.

Hunt, John 5209 Carpenter st., husband of Anna (nee Moore), father of
James, Thomas, and Mrs. Annie Gabel, also of the late Catherine and
Mary Hunt; native of Ballyhaunis, Co. Mayo. Funeral from Visitation
Church thence to Mt. Olivet cemetery. --September 4, 1905 (1) The
Chicago Daily News , 1878-1902, funeral notices