From: Anthony OBrien <>
Subject: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Domain Name Change
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 01:02:34 -0700 (PDT)

Hello All Listers,

Please be advised that my website www.obrienfamilyhistory.net has now been changed to www.obrienfamilyhistory.ca. All the same material from the old site is on the new site with a few modifications. The only page not yet up and running is my link to "Photographs" in the main nav bar on the left. I made the change because I found a better program in which to make my webpages but it meant that I had to switch webhosts.

I apologize for the inconvenience, however, I'm absolutely sure you will find the new site put together better.

Many Rgds,

Anthony

This thread: