From: Mike Obrien <>
Subject: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Visitation
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 07:25:34 -0700 (PDT)

I am originally from Visitation. Went 1st thru 4th grade. My family is from 55th and Racine. I've been up in Michigan since the early sixties. The rest of my family still inhabits the general south side of Chicago. I enjoy seeing comments and names mentioned from Vis although, not sure records go back to when I would need them. I'm working on finding gr-gr-grandparents which would be the parents of James and Deborah O'Brien (born 1860,1861) that is all I know about them. Also looking for info on grandmother's side for Patrick and Esther Moore. Only info I have for them is from death certificate of John Moore (gr-grandfather) in Cook County. I read all the IRISH-IN-CHICAGO emails as you never know what you will come across.

Mike O'Brien

Check outnew cars at Yahoo! Autos.

This thread: