From: Nan Brennan <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Visitation
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 22:03:23 -0500

Welcome to the Irish in Chicago List, Nancy.

You will find this group very supportive, informed, helpful and fun!

Where in Chicago did you grow up and where did your Irish ancestors
live in Chicago?
Were they in Vis? Do you know where in Ireland they came from?
What is your family name(s)?

You are right, all these "girls' were so strong and hopeful and hard-
working, too.
Their courage and determination is a wonder.

Today, we go into therapy for "separation anxiety" when the kids go
100 miles away to college with a car, a credit card and a cell phone!

Once again welcome.

Nan