Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Visitation
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 22:31:34 EDT

I am new to this web-site. My mother's cousin's wife alerted me to and said
I would meet very nice people who are interested in Irish ancestry.

I just regirstered on Saturday so I did not attend the get together on
Sunday, 4/22 but from the e-mails AI've seen, friends and relatives are all
supportive to Tracy's new venture.

One thing that I recall from my early years is that my grandparents always
said the rosary every night before retiring. I'm sure they prayed for their
family still back in Ireland as well as their new found family here in the
U.S. I can only imagine that it must have been very difficult for these young
girls to have left their home and family - they must have been very strong
with a desire to see what America had to offer. Thank heaven they came and
provided a better life for their children AND my children as well.

I look forward to "interacting" with many of you and learnng somethng.

Take care. Nancy