From: Judith Mason <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] (no subject)
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 06:23:42 -0700 (PDT)

Hi All,

While in transit yesterday I was thinking about the gathering at Bennigans.....wishing I could have been there!

Judie Mason
Chicago

Nan Brennan <> wrote:
Hi!

It was just great seeing all of you today at Bennigans, and I look
forward to our next get together in July.

And Maureen thanks very much for taking the lead and making the
arrangements.
I'll talk more to you in a few weeks about the volunteer project at
the Archdiocese.

Best to all.

Nan B.