Subject: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Irish-In-Chicago luncheon
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2007 20:22:03 EDT

Ten of us attended the first Irish-In-Chicago luncheon at Bennigans in
downtown Chicago, today, April 22. We had a great time. We met at noon and the
last of us left at abut 5PM!!!!!! It was wonderful to put faces to the names.

We decided to have the luncheons quarterly. We have scheduled the next one
on Sunday, July 22, at 12Noon - tentatively at the Cafe at the Art Institute.
Everyone thought the location seems to be good for the most people - using
several types of transportation.

The day was beautiful and the company was great. If you are in the Chicago
area on July 22, consider coming to the July 22 lunch. Bill, come on, drag
your wife along next time.

We will do an RSVP through the list a couple of weeks before July 22. By
then we will have the location firm, just in case we decide to move from the
Cafe at the Art Institute.

Maureen N