Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Hager's History of Early Chicago
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 09:35:06 EDT

Nan,

Where did you locate the History of Early Chicago? Is it available at
Newberry or Harold Washington Library? I don't suppose it is online.

If you have a copy, could you check to see if there are any other ENRIGHTS
in it? My husband's g-grandfather, Timothy ENRIGHT, and his brother,
Jeremiah, from Limerick, were common teamsters and died in accidents -- I doubt that
they made the biography book, but their possible brothers, Thomas, Michael,
John, James may have. I don't expect you to type out their data, if it
exists, but just let me know if they are in the book and where to locate the book.
Thank you.

Margaret McCarthy