Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Chicago Flophouse
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 20:27:43 -0500

Moe,

As a kid growing up in Chicago, we used to talk about Skid Row. However, I cannot recall any of daring to go there. I was down there in my work for the State about 6 years ago or so. It is very impoverished.

I also recall someone inviting me to church there on Madison about some years back. I felt I was very welcomed in the church, but spent no time talking afterwards.

Bill