From: Nan Brennan <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] school reunions
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 05:18:29 -0500

Hi Patti,

This is the only one I came up with, but it doesn't mention Russell.
However, it doesn't mention a husband at all.
But could she have been a greatgrandmother in 2000?
Also did you check SSDI? And the Oak Lawn Library online obits index?

Nan

Jul 17, 2000
Evelyn Ravenscraft, nee Pascente, dearest mother of Janis Crissie,
Richard (Susanne), Sharon (Lloyd) Muenzer and the late Gene; dear
sister of Peter Pascente, Marie (the late John) Young and Antoinette
VanDeveer; loving grandmother of Thomas (Brenda), Richard, Kelly
Crissie, Richard Jr., Tamara Ravenscraft, Jeffrey, Kristen Muenzer
and Dina Ravenscraft; greatgrandmother of four. Funeral Tuesday, 9
a.m., from Salerno's Rosedale Chapel, Ralph Massey Funeral Director,
450 Lake St., Roselle (3/4 mi. W. of Roselle/Bloomingdale Rd.), to
Our Lady of Mount Carmel Church, Melrose Park. Mass 10:30 a.m.
Interment Fairview Memorial Park Cemetery. Visitation Monday, 3 to 9
p.m. 630-889-1700.