Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Chicago Flophouse
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2007 18:37:20 EDT

Nan and Beth,

What wonderful and moving stories about your fathers; how christian they
were in the very sense of the word.

Nan, I saved your email about your father and his Christmas trips to W.
Madison. I found it so moving. I want to re read it. What a wonderful lesson
in kindness and charity for all of us.

I had never heard of Fr. Mac before your email, Beth. What a sonderful
priest!! When I started reading the email I was thinking of another very kind and
holy priest, Fr. Mc Namare (Fr. Mac) from St. Adrians parish. I so enjoyed
reading about your Fr. Mac.

Nan, thanks for the info on "Unshackeled". I knew they were on not that
long ago, but I never dreamed it would still be broadcast - especially online.
Nan, you know everything!!!! You are great!

Maureen N