From: Beth Walsh <>
Subject: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] An Irish Experience
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2007 11:40:06 -0700 (PDT)

Here is a really good read of a family's trip to Ireland to visit their ancestral home in 1999 . I think anyone who has been or who would like to go to Ireland or who has Irish roots will enjoy this. It's a little long, but well worth the time. And oh so true!

http://www.farrellworlds.com/ireland.html

I don't have any connection to this family or know anything about them. I just happened upon this when I was searching for something else and a couple of words in his story came up in my search. I don't even remember now what I was looking for!

Enjoy!

Beth

This thread: