From: Nan Brennan <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Wolcott High School
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2007 20:11:11 -0500

Calumet Career Prep Academy is at 8131 S May.
There is a elementary school on Wolcott at 7650 S Wolcott.
I think it's full name is Clara Barton Elementary.

Patti, can you post a message on Classmates, maybe at Leo and Calumet
and/or Barton and see if anybody remembers a Wolcott school or a
school referred to as Wolcott?

Nan