From: Beth Walsh <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Wolcott High School
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2007 17:45:08 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Pat,
I'm at work right now, but have a guidebook or phone book kind of thing at home from about 1962 that has all the public schools listed. I will look it up for you when I get home later (about 10pm). Remember, my parents both worked for the B of E! But that name for a HS definitely does not sound familiar.
Beth

wrote:

In a message dated 4/9/2007 4:58:58 PM Central Daylight Time,