Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Passport Applications
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2007 12:01:30 EDT

Yes, I looked at the films and found two cousins along with their photos and
information regarding where they were born and where they planned to go. It
was great! Of course, I think you have to have an idea of when they
traveled. I happened to have that information.

I don't know what the laws were in regard to applying for passports...if
they were required or not. My cousins traveled in 1920. My grandmother didn't
need a passport and she traveled in 1912.

I would definitely recommend the research!

Patti