Subject: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Aaarticle on the Chiago Mercy Boys' Home
Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2007 02:18:21 EDT

My computer shut down inadvertently as I was about to foreward the issue that
had an article about Chicago Mercy Boys' Home to my children and
grandchildren. Their parents and grandparents were actively involved in supporting the
cause. Their uncle was a classmate of one of the heads of the Home, and their
policeman great-grandfather brought many a boy in off the streets he patrolled
to the shelter. It's a charity I hope our descendants will support. I'd
appreciate your forwarding to me that issue of the IRISH-IN-Chicago so that I can
send it on. A.Carroll

See what's free at
http://www.aol.com.

This thread: