From: Nan Brennan <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Margaret BRADY
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2007 21:48:19 -0500

Odd coincidence there was a Weber and a Walsh family living down the
block form 8633 Vernon in 1930

Ellen and Frank Walsh and children were at 8521 Vernon. But Ellen
was born in Illinois.
next door to Ellen and Frank Walsh at 8525 Vernon were John J Walsh
(age 35 b IL parents b Ireland) and his wife Mae and children.