From: Nan Brennan <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Margaret BRADY
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2007 21:39:27 -0500

Hi Bill,

I think Nellie is usually a nickname for Ellen or Helen, could be
Eleanor, too, or something with a "nel" in the middle.
For example, Cornelia can have the nickname Nell of Nellie.

I don't think that Bridget Meehan is yours. I could be wrong of course.
I still think a good clue to Maggie's father is the second born son,
Thomas Brady.

Could I have the date on Maggie's obit again?

Happy Easter!

Nan