Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] some Meehan obits chicago 1910-1930
Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2007 07:48:27 -0400

One more................

1939-01-01
Chicago Tribune (IL)
MEEHAN

Edition: Chicago Tribune

--Delia Meehan, nee Regan; beloved wife of the late William, fond mother of John, William, and Frank Meehan and the late Mae Naylor. Funeral Monday, Jan. 2, at 9:30 a.m., from funeral home, 5346-50 W. North avenue to Our Lady of the Angels church. Interment Mount Carmel. Member of L. C. B. A. Merrimae 9890.

Sent: Sun, 1 Apr 2007 9:15 PM

Nan,

Thank you very much. This is great! I don't know if any of them are related to
the Brady clan, however.

Bill