Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Margaret BRADY
Date: Sun, 01 Apr 2007 15:12:59 -0500

Diane,

Yes, I am aware of that. In light of that, on the 1888 (SS Britannic) manifest, it shows a Bridget 3 years younger than Maggie. The manifest gives the following:

Mary Brady - 46 - wife - England
Patrick Brady - 26 - Farmer
Kate Brady - 22
Maggie Brady - 16
Bridget Brady - 13
Thomas Brady - 10
Annie Brady - 8

There is no father/husband listed. According to another lister, there is no Mary Brady in Chicago in the 1900 census. However, the 1900, 1910, and 1930 census in Chicago shows John Meehan and daughter in all the census. Bridget is in the 1900 and 1910 census. She obviously died between the 1910 and 1930 census.

Bill