From: "Rosaleen Scanlon" <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Margaret BRADY
Date: Sun, 01 Apr 2007 20:32:37 +0100

Bill
Delia may have been a relative. Have you tried the Passenger Lists? Search
for a Margaret and a Delia and see what turns up.nan gave you some good
sites to visit. a search of the census details may give some hint.Another
clue may be the names of Margaret's children.There was a tradition in
Ireland of naming children. The first born son was named afetr the father's
father, second after mother's father third after the father,fourth after the
father's eldest brother and fifth after the mother's eldest brother
First born daughter was named after the mother's mother. etc You may get a
hint in the names?( if they decided to retain the irish tradition)
Rosaleen