Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Margaret BRADY
Date: Sun, 01 Apr 2007 10:09:12 -0500

Nan,

Thanks for the link to the film numbers and the data. I have the marriage certificate from Illinois and the church record from Holy Angels. Neither give the parents' names. William and Maggie were married in 1895, correct. William was born in Illinois, although, his father, also William, was born in Ireland. However, I have no idea where.

Yes, I am on the Mayo board. I presented the questions to them also.