From: Judith Mason <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] RSVP Regrets April 22
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 06:57:07 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Everyone,

I didn't sign up to join the gathering because I'll be out of town, but I do want to wish you a fun day and will be a wishin' I was there. Hope the day goes well and another is planned soon.

Judie Mason
Chicago

Beth Walsh <> wrote:
Nan,
Sorry you won't be able to meet with the group for lunch.
I will have my cell with me - see my email that I sent you privately.
I hope we all will make plans to do this periodically so that those who can't make it this time can do so at a later date.
Beth

Nan Brennan wrote:
I am so sorry I won't be able to meet with all of you on April 22.
I really was looking forward to it.

My niece, who is also my goddaughter, has a performance at 1pm and
my attendance is mandatory!

I hope you all have a great time and that you'll want to do it again!

Trully regrets,

Nan

P.S. Beth, if you have your cell phone with you on the 22nd, I'll
call and see if I can join the group late, I think this event will
run until about 3pm.