Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Test
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2007 22:50:56 EDT

Hi Maureen:

Your email to Bill is the only email that I received from Irish-In-Chicago
today.
Is there a problem with AOL or Rootsweb? Hopefully, everything will be okay.

Betty Lou

Bill:

I am sending you this email - one copy direct and one copy through
Irish-In-Chicago list.

I hope you get both, and that you are no longer experiencing a problem.

Maureen N