From: "l d" <>
Subject: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Center and Centre Streets and Avenues
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2007 16:44:24 +0000

The 1909 Strret Numbering Guide lists a Center Street and a Centre (Yes,
that is the spelling shown) Avenue.

Apparently, there have been a number of Center and Centre Streets and
Avenues. The various street renamings can be searched here>>>
http://www.rootsweb.com/~itappcnc/pipcnstreetfind.htm

Larry Devitt
DEVITT and MCLAUGHLIN from County Leitrim