Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] McDermott.Ghicago and Sligo Ireland
Date: Sun, 04 Mar 2007 17:58:30 -0600

Nan,

I'm not sure if we are related. My aunt Ag remarried. I am not sure what happened to her Scanlon husband. He could have died. His name was Joseph Scanlon. To my knowledge, they did not have any children.

She married William Anthony Ames in 1915. He died in 1942. Ag died in 1971. Joe was gone before they remarried, obviously. Do you have anything in the Trib archives? I tried before they caught on to us to no avail.

Bill