From: Judith Mason <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] April Get Together Lunch
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2007 12:29:59 -0800 (PST)

Maureen, I never found it to be noisy during the weekend.......weekday lunch is another story. They also have a room, a glass enclosed room, off the main dining room that appears to be for smaller parties. I've been there a number of times and never felt rushed.

Judie

wrote:
Judy,

What is the noise level like for conversation?

Maureen