From: "Marilyn" <>
Subject: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] KELLY, MURPHY, YANAHAN, COLE
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2007 13:35:25 -0500

I am researching my Irish ancestors from Co. Limerick to Chicago. I would like to exchange information with descendants of Catherine (Kelly)and Patrick Yananhan abt. 1837 - 1909,
Mary (Kelly) and Edward Murphy, Bridget (Kelly) and Denis Murphy abt. 1845 - 1915, Nora (Kelly) and James M. Cole abt. 1848 - 1925.

All but James Cole were from Ireland. They lived, raised families and died in the Chicago area. Most were Catholic and are buried in Mt. Olivet, Calvary and All Saints cemeteries.

Please contact me with any information you may have to exchange.

Thanks,

Marilyn Andrick

This thread: