Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] April Get Together Lunch
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 18:50:13 EST

Hi -
I've been on vacation, but have had a chance to quickly read all the emails
and would love to join you for lunch. I too live in the city and can meet
where ever is convenient for most. The Art Institute Garden Restaurant is open
from 11:30 - 3:00 and has great food, but I agree it is somewhat pricey.
Bennigan's, though noisy, shouldn't be so bad on a Sunday afternoon and as noted,
they are open all afternoon.

Thanks for suggesting a get together. It sounds like fun.

Elaine Beaudoin
Chicago

In a message dated 2/28/2007 5:09:58 PM Central Standard Time,
writes:
I was thinking about that place, too, but how is the noise level?

Nan