From: "KayB" <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Stratford and Halfield Theaters
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2007 12:43:07 -0600

There is a group in Yahoo Groups that you can join and we can do all our
neighborhood reminiscing on it. Some of you probably already belong. The
url is: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ChicagoMemories/

I remember the Halfield (and I called it Hoffield also), the Byrne Building,
Callas's (became Pappas's), Walgreens and Le Meck's. Those were the
buildings on the four corners of "the boulevard". I spent many an hour in
Callas's with my friends from the time we were in grade school through high
school.

Kay
Kathleen Brennan Mammoser
Researching BRENNAN, BRETT,GALLAGHER & KENNEDY in CO MAYO>CHICAGO and
BRENNAN in CO SLIGO>CHICAGO also MAMMOSER in Schoenenbourg, FRANCE>CHICAGO
http://www.mammoser.com

This thread: