Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Englewood
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2007 13:50:14 -0600

Patti,

Yes, it was the Highland! I recall that Farrakhan's people had taken over the Capitol Theater for a while. I heard of the Holiday Ballroom. My wife knows about it, she lived at 68th & May. Well, she is 5 years older, you see, and that makes a difference. You know, I did not see the Capitol on the list, such a shame.

Bill