From: Judith Mason <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Get together?
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 20:30:55 -0800 (PST)

I too would like to join the group for a get together. I live in the city, but anywhere I can get to by public transportation would be ok.

Judie Mason

wrote:
Patti,

Do you drive? Are you available for lunch? Dinner? Any days that are
impossible for you?

As soon as we get more replies, I'll look at everyone's preferences and we
can try to accommodate everybody as far as day/date/time/location. I will
send another email and we can all decide.

Maureen Neidle
Palos Hills