From: Beth Walsh <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Get together?
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 19:30:28 -0800 (PST)

Sounds like a great idea to me - as long as I know enough in advance to make sure I don't have to work that day!
Downtown or anywhere works for me - whatever is most convenient for everybody.
Beth

wrote:
As the weather is starting to get better and spring is coming...........

I am wondering if others on the list who live in the Chicago area would be
interested in a get together lunch or dinner?

Any interest?

Maureen N
Southwest suburbs