From: Judith Mason <>
Subject: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Reardon - NY and Chicago
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 19:47:23 -0800 (PST)

Sorry, I should have changed the subject line.

Judie

Judith Mason <> wrote:
Carmen,

I have two Reardon boys listed as nephews b. NY and living in Chicago with Thomas Halloran and his wife Johanna nee Mason. I'm not sure about Thomas, but Johanna was born Co. Clare Ireland.

1880: Eddie is 15 yrs. Patrick is 11 yrs.
1900: Edward is a widow at age 32 with daughter Mary 6 yrs.
Patrick - could not find

Judie Mason
Chicago

"Carmen D." wrote:
My Thomas Reardon arrived via NY and went to the Providence area where three
older brothers lived. I guess he didn't like it there because he ended up in
the Chicago area.

Carmen-Pittsburgh