From: Beth Walsh <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Englewood
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 19:23:33 -0800 (PST)

Hi Bill,

I did get the link to work, but wasn't able to find the clip about Englewood. In fact, I wasn't able to play the sample clip that they feature on the site either. So, don't know whether it's them or me!
Beth

wrote:
Beth & Nan,

I, too, have enjoyed reading about the old shows. I recall going to the show on Saturdays. I believe it was at the Capitol Theater (at 79th & Ashland) that I saw the "Tingler" with my younger brother. He had nightmares for a week after that.

If you take the ending off the link and just have http://www.wttwdigitalarchives.com/. The link will work.

Bill