From: Nan Brennan <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Chicago City-Wide Collection 1835-1990
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 17:25:58 -0600

Hi Beth,

Thanks for taking the time to give us the benefit of your experience.
I had not only forgotten you were looking for the EHS paper, shame on
me I had forgotten your mom was from St. Martins!

Did you every look at the Drovers Journal? I know it was primarily
an agricultural (stock yards) journal, but did you every actually
look at it?
Also, was there anything of interest on Classmates. com from
Englewood alumni?

Nan