From: Nan Brennan <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Chicago City-Wide Collection 1835-1990
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 17:54:06 -0600

Kathleen,

Thanks very much for the reply with the description of your
experience. Very helpful.
I'm assuming you were at Harold Washington, is that correct?
I wonder how much they might have out at the local library in the
Englewood neighborhood.

What about newspapers? Did the library have any of the old local
neighborhood papers?
Did you take a look at the Illinois Newspaper Project?

I haven't been to the Archdiocesan archives. I hope to hear on this
list from those who have.