From: Judith Mason <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Chicago City-Wide Collection 1835-1990
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2007 06:18:31 -0800 (PST)

Nan,

Although I frequent Chicago's Harold Washington Library, I have not yet had an opportunity to look at this collection.........it's on my "to do" list. People who have gone on the library tour with Craig P. from the Chicago Genealogical Society tell me the information and photos in the neighborhoold collection contain a wealth of genealogical information.

Judie Mason
Chicago

Nan Brennan <> wrote:
Has anyone ever looked at this collection?

Chicago Public Library

http://www.chipublib.org/001hwlc/spe/spe_site/archives/ccw.html

Chicago Public Library

Special Collections and Preservation Division

Neighborhood History Research Collections

Chicago City-Wide Collection
1835-1990
(Bulk Dates, 1871-1950)
Approx. 43 linear ft.; Oversize Material; Photographs

Call Number: Archives_CCW