From: Nan Brennan <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Where is Monleg,Co. Wexford? Know of this man?
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 22:05:09 -0600

Maureen

There was a Thomas Kavanaugh in Chicago in the 1900 census.
Emigrated 1880, a naturalized citizen.

Born Ireland about the right age (37 on June 5, 1900, the date of the
census)
Wife was probably Kate Waters. They were married in Chicago in 1890.
They had a son Thomas F.

Maybe the marriage certificate might give his place of birth?

Nan