From: Nan Brennan <>
Subject: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Feb 24 St Margaret's St Pat's Party and Reunion
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 13:43:18 -0600

http://www.stmargaretofscotland.com/upcoming_events.htm

Please join us for our annual St. Patrick's Day Party and Parish
Reunion on February 24th, 2007, in the school auditorium. This is
our parish's largest fundraiser of the year and we hope to see
everyone there.

The festivities begin immediately following the 6:00 pm Mass.
Entertainment will be provided by Frank O'Hara and his "Right
Material Band," Sean O'Donnell, and the O'Loughlin Irish Dancers.

Donations are $20 and include corned beef buffet, beer, and set-ups.
BYOB.

Call 708-636-8827 after 5 pm Monday-Friday or all day Saturday and
Sunday for more details.

Thanks to the Gene Earner family for producing this wonderful annual
event.

This year's party will be dedicated to the memory of Donna Earner,
may she rest in peace.

History of St Margaret of Scotland:

http://www.stmargaretofscotland.com/history.htm

This thread: