From: "Marti" <>
Subject: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Walton J. Sullivan re: Ann MORAN CUMMINGS
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2007 21:23:32 -0600

grew up in Hillside. The two Catholic Cemeteries there are Queen of Heaven and Mt Carmel. They are across the street from one another and I believe Queen of Heaven has the office for both.There is only one Catholic church in Hillside/Berkely and that is St Domitillas 4940 Washington Hillside,Il 60162 708-4449-8430. This church has served the area for 80 years that I know of. Families stayed in the parish for decades so someone at the church will know your Anne Moran Cummings.If she died in Cook County you can get a copy of her death certificate you can contact the Cook County Clerks office. They have a web site w/ a copy of the request form. Let me know if you need more information.

Marti Sanchez

This thread: